LIMITED ENTRY PROGRAM
Some of these courses are program prerequisites and MUST be completed before a student is considered eligible for entry into the Program. Students MUST attend a Health Programs Orientation and meet with a Health Programs Advisor for additional advisement. For more information please visit www.csn.edu/limited-entry-admission.
The Bachelor of Applied Science program allows associate degree students and registered respiratory therapists the opportunity to build upon their current knowledge, enhance their current professional role, and advance to broader careers.
Must be admitted to CRS BAS limited entry program.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Summarize respiratory leadership characteristics and assess managerial techniques.
- Evaluate theory and practice of educational modalities in clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Verify advanced practitioner skills through clinical performance in specialty area.
- Validate cultivation of skills in specialty area through presentation or research project.
- Critically evaluate research methodology, analyses, and literature.