Student Learning Outcomes
1. Differentiate effective and appropriate communication choices as sender, receiver, and observer.
2. Describe the human communication process in a variety of contexts: interpersonal, public, group and mass.
3. Analyze, and evaluate major theories of communication as they invent, research, organize, and deliver structured speeches, papers, or projects.
4. Operate equipment and technologies common to communication practices.
5. Apply critical analysis and logical thinking toward making informed, reasoned and equitable decisions.