Dec 04, 2023
CIT 363 - Advanced Project and Earned Value Management
Semesters Offered: Fall, Spring
Campus/Sites Offered: Charleston, Online
Offering Note: No additional information available.
This course is a study of advanced project management techniques and methodologies. Topics include: Project Scheduling, Project Estimating Performance Measurement using Earned Value and Variance Analysis. Students will use project management tools to develop, track, and present project management data for management review.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Differentiate advanced project management terminology and processes.
- Manage projects using the earned value approach.
- Manage schedule and cost overruns using scheduling/estimating techniques.
- Develop project plans using project management tools.
- Create presentations of project plans.
- Interpret financial statements and key financial ratios.
Prerequisite: CIT 263
Graded: Letter Grade
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)