Dec 04, 2023
CSEC 290B - Security Capstone
Semesters Offered: No information available.
Campus/Sites Offered: No information available.
Offering Note: No additional information available.
A comprehensive project-driven study of network design and security with an emphasis on the integration of knowledge, practical applications, and critical thinking. Topics include advanced concepts in network and security design. This class must be taken in the student’s final semester.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a security program, identify goals, objectives, and metrics.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage a security program.
- Assess the effectiveness of a security program.
- Perform the integration of ISO 27000 series standards to given scenarios.
- Summarize the characteristics of malware.
- Classify the various forms of malware.
- Incorporate tools and techniques for identifying vulnerabilities.
Prerequisite: Program Director approval
Graded: Letter Grade
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)