Dec 04, 2023
CIT 148 - Beginning Python Programming
Semesters Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer
Campus/Sites Offered: Online
Offering Note: No additional information is available.
An introduction to the Python programming language. Topics include Python data types, input, output, operators, decision and looping statements, functions, lists, exceptions, and files.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Solve programming problems using the fundamental syntax and semantics of the language.
- Create programs that include appropriate looping, decision and data structures.
- Create programs that include functions.
- Create programs that include lists.
- Create programs that include files for input and output.
- Create programs that include exception handling.
- Use generally accepted principles of good programming style and documentation.
Prerequisite: CIT 129 or Instructor approval
Graded: Letter Grade
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)