Dec 04, 2023
CIT 105 - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Semesters Offered: No information available.
Campus/Sites Offered: No information available.
Offering Note: No additional information available.
Basic concepts and applications of artificial intelligence (AI), including AI project cycles. Focus on issues surrounding AI including ethics, bias, culture, regulations, and professional expectations.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Describe the different emerging trends in technology.
- Describe the potential impact of AI to our world.
- Identify the three common domains of AI related to data, computer vision and natural language processing (Math Component).
- Identify systems thinking methods to decompose complex social issues (Human Relations).
- Describe how AI impacts jobs in various industries.
- Evaluate the societal and ethical implications surrounding AI.
- Describe the stages in the AI project cycle.
- Explain the fundamental concepts of Data Science.
Graded: Letter Grade
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)