Feb 26, 2024
AES 110 - The Foundations of the United States Air Force I
A survey course designed to introduce AFROTC cadets and prospective Air Force officers to the Air Force culture. Course describes the heritage and structure of the United States Air Force and the opportunities available to the Air Force corps.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will understand the structure and organization of the U.S. Air Force.
- Student will understand the customs and courtesies of the U.S. Air Force.
- Students will understand Air force officer ship as a profession.
- Students will understand major historical events, leaders, and milestones that contributed to the development of the USAF.
- Students will understand the characteristics of war and how the USAF prepares for war.
- Students will understand the variety of career fields available to ROTC cadets, the significant elements of USAF entitlement and the various services and activities found on a typical USAF base.
Graded: Letter Grade
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)