Feb 29, 2024
FREN 204 - Second Year Business French II
An applied intermediate language course for learners who want to perfect their language abilities and knowledge of business French and French business practices.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Be proficient in their knowledge of French business vocabulary and language.
- Complete their familiarity of cultural differences between French and American business practices.
- Achieve perfection in responding to the most complicated French business correspondence and completion of forms.
- Excel in their discussion of French business customs and conventions.
- Write flawless resumes in French and conduct themselves admirably in interviews.
- Author their own business plan establishing a business in France or another francophone country or a French subsidiary in this country.
Prerequisite: FREN 203
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)