Oct 07, 2022
CODE: ETE-CT | TOTAL CREDITS: 30 | FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY: Eligible
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program are located at www.csn.edu/gainful-employment.
The Certificate of Achievement in Engineering Technology-Entertainment is a 12-month program that provides students with classroom and laboratory experience in electricity, mechanical power transmission, fluid power and related repair activities. The emphasis focuses on those skills used in the local entertainment/theater industry or other industries.
COMPUTATION & HUMAN RELATIONS COMPONENTS
- Computation: ET 111B or MATH 116 or MATH 120/120E or MATH 124/124E or MATH 126/126E or MATH 127or above
- Human Relations: MT 101B
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate skills required to set-up, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot the equipment that can be used in an entertainment environment.
- Design, assemble and operate various types of fluid power systems that can be used as part of entertainment systems.
- Design, assemble and operate various types of industrial electrical circuits that can be used as part of entertainment systems.
- Prepare technical reports and effectively communicate the results.
- Design, assemble and operate various mechanical power transmission assemblies that can be used as part of entertainment systems.
General Education Requirements
TOTAL GENERAL EDUCATION CREDITS: 9
Mathematics (3 Credits)
NOTE: Your first college-level MATH course MUST be completed before reaching 30 total college-level credits.
Recommended: MATH 116.
Communications (3 Credits)
Strongly Recommended: COM 115.
Fine Arts/Humanities/Social Science (3 Credits)
Special Program Requirements
TOTAL SPECIAL PROGRAM CREDITS: 21
Core Requirements (19 Credits)
Digital Literacy Requirement (0-3 Credits)
Electives (2-4 Credits)
Choose at least 2 credits from the following courses.