Searching the Catalog
Use the keyword search at the top right of the right navigation under the heading “Catalog Search” to find specific items. You can help narrow your search by selecting a topic in first drop-down under the “Catalog Search” heading and use keywords in the box labeled “Search Catalog.”
Catalog Icon Guide
Powered by Acalog™, our catalog management system contains several helpful features to assist you:
Degree Planner - Plan it!
The Planner icon is located at the top of each degree, certificate, and academic map. Select this icon for a print-friendly version of what you are looking at in a checklist format. Please review these requirements in consultation with an academic advisor.
Add to My Portfolio - Save it!
The My Portfolio feature allows you to save course, degree, and certificate information in a personal space that you can access from any computer with Internet access. All you need to get started is your e-mail address. Start creating your portfolio by clicking on the My Portfolio link at the bottom of the right navigation pane. After creating an account, add any catalog page to your favorites by selecting the star icon located on the top right of each page.
Print-Friendly Page - Print it!
Select this icon to generate a pop-up page formatted to neatly print.
Help - Use it!
Need help using or navigating the catalog? Click on the help question mark icon at the top of each page.
- The My Portfolio link is located at the bottom of the right navigation menu of the catalog.
- To create your portfolio account, click the My Portfolio link and follow the directions.
- To access your portfolio account at any time, click on the My Portfolio link.
- There are Add to My Portfolio links on very page of the catalog for your convenience. These links allow you to add courses, degrees, certificates, academic maps, and more to your portfolio for future reference.
- Please consult an academic advisor to ensure you are storing information within your portfolio that is relevant to your catalog year.
Looking for a Different Catalog?
You are currently viewing the 2022-2023 Catalog. Past archived catalogs and degrees can be found in the right navigation under “Catalogs, Degrees & Certificates.”