Sep 30, 2023
ACC 203 - Intermediate Accounting I
Accounting for assets and liabilities, concepts and techniques concerning preparation and analysis of the balance sheet, essentials of interest, annuities and present value.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify and define elements of the accounting process.
- Define and portray the presentation of Net Income.
- Define and portray the elements presented on the Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Understand the essentials of compound interest, annuities and present value.
- Record events affecting cash and receivables.
- Compute and record inventory valuation methods.
- Describe accounting for current and long-term liabilities.
- Compute and record the acquisition and disposition of property, plant, and equipment.
- Explain the various depreciation methods used.
- Gain an understanding of Accounting Information Systems.
- Compute and record inventory valuations.
- Compute and record depreciation, impairments, and depletion.
Prerequisite: ACC 202
Graded: Letter Grade
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)